Re: OSU what's up?
Firstly, "Concerned Parent"... If you were half as informed as you pretend to be, you might be better served. Recruiting is not an exact science, never has been, never will be. You cannot call on "increased recruiting" inside Oregon and yet also call for a Championship caliber team. That is a major contradiction. OSU is either a "resting home" for Oregon's best high school wrestlers, OR, we recruit outside the state to build a championship team. My son joined the OSU squad in an effort to build a Championship TEAM. If Zalesky leaves, my son leaves, PERIOD. You have no idea whats in the pipeline so don't pretend to.
NDSU; My son for one kicked your NDSU and SDSU butt so I'm not sure what youre bragging about, and my son is a freshman, straight out of high school.
Dexter...You are right. Ronnie will AA next year. Wewighing 124 and change is not a good weight to compete against guys who come from 150-lbs plus.
"Tenacious"...Neither Rich, who will likely redshirt next year, nor Rockwell will make an immediate impact next season. Great kids, but our line-up is young but tough in their projected weight-classes.
OSU is in great hands and will be for years to come. The Pac-12 has not been and will not be decided by the Valencia brothers. OSU beat Arizona by what, 32 points this year?
We get much tougher next season, barring injuries.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
OSU what's up? - Concerned Parent March 20, 2015, 10:06 pm
- Re: OSU what's up? - rrockwell March 25, 2015, 9:36 pm
- Re: OSU what's up? - rrockwell March 25, 2015, 8:21 pm
- Re: OSU what's up? - inthezone March 23, 2015, 10:48 am
- Me Bresser - Concerned March 21, 2015, 4:06 pm
- Re: OSU what's up? - NDSU March 21, 2015, 10:24 am
- Re: OSU what's up? - Dexter March 20, 2015, 10:56 pm
- Re: OSU what's up? - tenacious March 21, 2015, 11:21 am
- Re: OSU what's up? - Coach Bresser March 21, 2015, 3:42 pm
« Back to index