NPA personality theory
[ Post a Response | NPA personality theory ]
Posted by ABenis on January 31, 2018, 7:53 pm, in reply to "Re: hybrid
If a non-sanguine habitancy (almost everyone A or PA type) began to interbreed with a non-aggressive habitancy (almost everyone N or NP), then they would -- besides PA and NP types -- give issue to 1) non-viable P and hybrids, and 2) viable NA and NPA+ hybrids.
What is unusual in the NPA scheme is that the NA and NPA+ hybrids are not only fertile, but they themselves in later generations cannot be parents of non-viable P and null types. That is, NA and NPA+ hybrids do not have infertility problems regardless of the NPA types of their mates.
- hybrid vs wild type - Donna Hobgood January 29, 2018, 9:08 am
- Re: hybrid vs wild type - ABenis January 29, 2018, 7:24 pm
- Re: hybrid vs wild type - Donna Hobgood January 30, 2018, 5:03 pm
- Re: hybrid - ABenis January 30, 2018, 9:11 pm
- Re: hybrid - Donna Hobgood January 31, 2018, 5:39 pm
- Re: hybrid - ABenis January 31, 2018, 7:53 pm
- Re: hybrid - Donna Hobgood February 1, 2018, 5:30 pm
« Back to index