NPA personality theory
[ Post a Message | portal website ]
Welcome to our Message Board. Our topic is the inheritance of personality traits. Our premise is that some character traits are determined by genetics, and these traits can be traced in a family pedigree. This Board is hosted by Donna Hobgood, M.D. (moderator) and A.M. Benis, Sc.D., M.D. The board focuses on NPA personality theory, by which the three major heritable character traits are Sanguinity (narcissism), Perfectionism and Aggression, but you need not subscribe to any particular theory to post on this Board. Personal accounts relating personality to social interaction, occupation, LGBT, etc. are welcome. No password is required, but inappropriate postings will be deleted.
Quiz: Can you find eight different NPA character types in the image above?
The NPA personality test: take the test here.
Geographic distribution of NPA types: see the map here.
NPA personality theory in images: here.
| EST August 9, 2022, 12:20 pm |
- Genetics studies and inclusion - Donna Hobgood March 23, 2019, 5:40 pm
- sleep and aggression - Donna Hobgood March 22, 2019, 3:42 pm
- personality and dopamine receptors - Donna Hobgood March 21, 2019, 1:15 pm
- It can't happen here - Donna Hobgood March 19, 2019, 9:30 pm
- psychosis and blood tests - Donna Hobgood March 18, 2019, 1:04 pm
- A type geek - ABenis March 17, 2019, 8:12 pm
- science 101 - Donna Hobgood March 17, 2019, 11:00 am
- The Unexpected President: Chester A. Arthur - ABenis March 15, 2019, 10:31 pm
Contact Us: © A.M. Benis, Sc.D., M.D., 2016