[ Post a Response | Pentrace Beginners' Forum ]
Pen Du Jour...
Today, I left the house in a hurry, and because I left them on the wrong desk, I forgot my Parker 75 Cisele FP (M nib)filled with Platinum Aurora blue ink and the cap activated BP the goes with it that was to be today's carry. Auughh! I felt naked right up until I remembered my back up pens I keep in my purse. I keep a set(FP/BP) of Levenger True Writers in fairly scarce Tortoise, courtesy of Leigh Moser(Thanks Leigh!)who knows of my True Writer and Tortoise "things".
Fiery Amber, Tortoise BP/FP, Kyoto, Kyoto, Abalone
Fiery Amber, Tortoise BP/FP, Kyoto, Kyoto, Abalone, Green (the first year model)
True Writers are not always the best writers in the stable, but I find them attractive and reliable. Some of the nibs are better than others, but some have been great. And I do like the colors. I actually have quite a few more in other colors as well.
- What pen are you using? - Giovanni Abrate August 26, 2014, 6:25 am
- Parker Frontier matte black gold trim, M nib, blue ink - George August 26, 2014, 8:01 am
- Skilcraft, made by the blind in the USA - Giovanni Abrate August 26, 2014, 11:04 am
- On Which Day of the Week? - Michael McNeil August 30, 2014, 7:32 am
- Pen Du Jour... - AndrewC September 2, 2014, 11:36 pm
- Re: What pen are you using? - Andrew September 5, 2014, 9:07 pm
« Back to index
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved