If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Travel home from Wembley
- Travel home from Wembley - Whippet 28/5/2023, 17:21:21
- Re: Travel home from Wembley - Exiled in Exeter 28/5/2023, 18:38:29
- - Niiick 28/5/2023, 17:30:31
- Re: Travel home from Wembley - Dave Hedgehog 28/5/2023, 17:30:26
- Re: Travel home from Wembley - Caught Jester 28/5/2023, 17:30:18
- Re: Travel home from Wembley - Bloke 28/5/2023, 17:23:33
« Back to index | View thread »
They cancelled two trains to Northampton due to signal failure, and the ones to coventry just kept saying delayed until they disappeared off the screen, because there was a damaged track after MK, apparently.
Then they offered a replacement bus service, so 50 people went outside to a minibus, which they then decided to send to Coventry.
It was a shambles, but I think there were genuine issues. Whoever comes up with the backup plans for train cancellations needs sacking though. And the fact they don't tell you why the trains are cancelled is a joke.
They're lucky it wasn't a final between two teams with more animosity, because it could have been carnage.
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.