If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Employment Advice
- Employment Advice - Ampthill Hatter 1/8/2022, 15:47:17
- - Maillot Jaune. 1/8/2022, 20:58:24
- Re: Employment Advice - Interested 1/8/2022, 20:08:09
- Re: Employment Advice - Northants Hatter 1/8/2022, 16:04:52
- Re: Employment Advice - K.B 1/8/2022, 16:03:04
- Re: Employment Advice - Bloke 1/8/2022, 16:02:36
- Re: Employment Advice - Buzzard 1/8/2022, 15:50:35
« Back to index | View thread »
Tell them that you are aware of the externally advertised rate and would accept an initial 5k increase plus the remaining amount in x amount of months once proven you can do the job.
You are still saving them money by recruiting internally and saving on the initial outlay plus agency fees (if applicable).
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.