If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us?
- Who is wrong - bookies or us? - Lord Gynoid 21/7/2021, 13:32:55
- - Patriotic hatter 21/7/2021, 16:34:02
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - crumpsall 21/7/2021, 16:38:54
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - new boy 21/7/2021, 16:00:04
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - Bobble Hat 21/7/2021, 15:03:19
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - EastEnder 21/7/2021, 13:39:17
« Back to index | View thread »
Us fans will always be more optimistic at the start of the season but that sounds about right to me.
Put it this way, if we did finish 6th from bottom the board would probably consider it nothing spectacular but job done for another year.
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.