If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us?
- Who is wrong - bookies or us? - Lord Gynoid 21/7/2021, 13:32:55
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - Patriotic hatter 21/7/2021, 16:34:02
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - new boy 21/7/2021, 16:00:04
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - Bobble Hat 21/7/2021, 15:03:19
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - EastEnder 21/7/2021, 13:39:17
« Back to index | View thread »
The bookies will of course know about our new signings. They don't just make up the odds with no consideration and never give anything away.
There are of course cases of those that perform far better (and worse) than odds suggest. Let's hope we are the Barnsley of 21/22 (without the play off loss !).
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.