If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us?
- Who is wrong - bookies or us? - Lord Gynoid 21/7/2021, 13:32:55
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - Patriotic hatter 21/7/2021, 16:34:02
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - new boy 21/7/2021, 16:00:04
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - Bobble Hat 21/7/2021, 15:03:19
- Re: Who is wrong - bookies or us? - EastEnder 21/7/2021, 13:39:17
« Back to index | View thread »
Barnsley last year were similar. Many were talking them up but it wasn't a stretch to see them having a difficult season.
If NJ stays and the new signings are successes then we will outperform expectations easily but there are lots of other scenarios that could happen which means our odds for relegation aren't that big.
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.