If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Pelly - an apology.
- Pelly - an apology. - Ramridge Raider 17/7/2021, 18:16:23
- Re: Pelly - an apology. - bbb 17/7/2021, 21:04:33
- - jimmyp 17/7/2021, 18:25:13
- Re: Pelly - an apology. - clarky 17/7/2021, 22:07:04
- Re: Pelly - an apology. - Ramridge Raider 17/7/2021, 18:39:09
- Re: Pelly - an apology. - Captain Andrea Sparklet 17/7/2021, 18:23:03
- Re: Pelly - an apology. - Nearly a Genius 17/7/2021, 18:20:58
« Back to index | View thread »
I'd be interested if you put some meat on some of those bones, if you know something about them.
Anyway, if nobody posted when they were pissed there wouldn't be any guff/awesome music on a Friday, or any posts of any kind for that matter. I've had four or five glasses of Leffe Blonde, for example. If I have the same again, I'm going to feel that for a lot of tomorrow.
Message Thread | This response ↓
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.