If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Have a word with yourself
- Have a word with yourself - Let's be honest 6/6/2021, 8:05:39
- - jimmyp 6/6/2021, 8:51:03
- Re: Have a word with yourself - boz 6/6/2021, 9:52:12
- Re: Have a word with yourself - Since 57 6/6/2021, 9:32:59
- Re: Have a word with yourself - Squirrel 6/6/2021, 8:25:32
- Re: Have a word with yourself - Bloke 6/6/2021, 8:20:18
« Back to index | View thread »
I am going to spend a lovely June day watching/listening to the Cricket, then the GP, then the England game. Washed down with lashings of Abbott and Hobgoglin.
Somewhere along the way there will be a roast chicken, parsnips, carrots, spuds, yorkies, peas and sweetcorn. No gravy, though. No, I'm joking, a pint of gravy.
PS Is anyone an expert on smart TVs and the various TV packages, surround sound and general connectivity? I have questions which I may pose around the time of the GP.
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.