If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Pubs open
- Pubs open - L 22/2/2021, 16:15:04
- Re: Pubs open - L 22/2/2021, 16:21:19
- Re: Pubs open - EastEnder 22/2/2021, 16:17:47
« Back to index | View thread »
1) You can't drink with a face covering, but you travel on the tube wearing one.
2) You much more likely to get close to someone and CONVERSE directly with them in the pub than on the tube.
3) If all the pubs were quiet, had good ventilation and everybody behaved themselves then it probably wouldn't be so much of a problem, but many pubs aren't quiet and peoplr don't always behave themselves aftet a few drinks.
Don't get me wrong...I think it is bloody risky riding the tube and I feel for those that have to do it to get to work, it would certainly frightened me at the moment.
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.