If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: US Election (yeah, I know)
- US Election (yeah, I know) - St Evenage Hatter 20/11/2020, 22:25:58
- Re: US Election (yeah, I know) - Ltfc39 21/11/2020, 6:26:51
- Re: US Election (yeah, I know) - Nick PBH 20/11/2020, 22:53:44
- - Journeyman 20/11/2020, 22:36:02
- Re: US Election (yeah, I know) - St Evenage Hatter 20/11/2020, 23:02:16
- Re: US Election (yeah, I know) - hatters1988 20/11/2020, 22:34:44
« Back to index | View thread »
Some states have laws to prevent ďfaithlessĒ electors.
It would take a ridiculous number of successful dateless electors to sway the result so itís highly unlikely.
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.