If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- How are we all feeling today?
- - Howzatter 23/3/2020, 9:48:47
- Re: How are we all feeling today? - The Outsider 23/3/2020, 10:37:57
- Re: How are we all feeling today? - Nearly a Genius 23/3/2020, 10:13:30
- Re: How are we all feeling today? - RADSB 23/3/2020, 10:00:06
But then my dad made a good point he said he noticed in the big supermarkets nobody is wiping these self service checkout screens down which are manned by 1 person while only a handful of tils are open.
The good news is my parents are well stocked up on most things.
I think on a whole people are still risking it and making trips they shouldn't do.
Everything else is becoming locked down but them bloody supermarkets with the germ hotspots on the trolleys and baskets and close contact throughout.
« Back to index | View thread »
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.