If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Budget and Standard of Championship
- - General M 12/1/2020, 9:01:49
- Re: Budget and Standard of Championship - Herve Baquet 12/1/2020, 12:28:20
- Re: Budget and Standard of Championship - The Orange Salopian 12/1/2020, 10:20:13
- Re: Budget and Standard of Championship - Garstang Hatter 12/1/2020, 9:37:44
- Re: Budget and Standard of Championship - keith the barber 12/1/2020, 9:32:04
Is a Bullshit defeatist arguement.Yes we have the smallest budget but itís no excuse. We should have spent £1-2 million picking up 4-5 hot prospects from the lower leagues including replacement full backs not signing rubbish journeymen.
We should be set up and organised to frustrate teams and sneak points but we are so tactically inept under GJ he doesnít know where to even start. Every week now he expects to loose and this filters down to the team and has become the mindset. Try breaking that under GJ.
Smaller clubs can survive in the big league with the right man and mind set. Look at Bournemouth, Brentford, Sheffield United ( budget wise) it can be done but we took the relegation mindset in November!
I love 2020 and thank them for everything they have done but they have got the wrong man and the wrong strategy for the championship. GJ will be sacked into next season when we are a struggling mid table league 1 team wasting 2 seasons . Heís taking us down and is not capable of turning this downward spiral around.
« Back to index | View thread »
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.