If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Re: Jones the monotone idiot
- Jones the monotone idiot - Garghill Hatter 1/12/2019, 16:09:09
- - Godders 1/12/2019, 16:40:04
- Why post insulting nonsense? - Ken el-Worth 1/12/2019, 16:24:39
- Re: Jones the monotone idiot - qwertyuiop 1/12/2019, 16:21:45
- Re: Jones the monotone idiot - Garghill Hatter 1/12/2019, 16:58:10
- Re: Jones the monotone idiot - bbb 1/12/2019, 16:27:08
« Back to index | View thread »
In fact, having calmed down a bit after hearing the result, he didn't appear to do much wrong yesterday. He picked a side that did well in the previous 2 matches. Kept a settled team. Made subs at sensible times. You cannot legislate for injuries and the timings of them.
It's true that the goals conceded were school playgroundesque. But, you can't blame GJ too much for that; he can only play who's in the squad and he probably picked his best starting XI.
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.