If you are under this age please leave the board.
Luton Outlaws disclaims all liability for such content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any potentially libellous comments that might jeopardise the future of this messageboard will therefore be deleted, and the person posting them will receive a ban.Enjoy.
- Tory sleaze - if it's true
- - Tartan Hatter 4/11/2019, 17:34:37
- Re: Tory sleaze - if it's true - Bob 4/11/2019, 18:31:07
- Re: Tory sleaze - if it's true - charlatans spivs and thieves 4/11/2019, 18:16:27
- Re: Tory sleaze - if it's true - bbb 4/11/2019, 18:08:28
- Re: Tory sleaze - if it's true - Howzatter 4/11/2019, 17:40:13
- Re: Tory sleaze - if it's true - J Block 4/11/2019, 17:39:52
From The Times
'In a further sign of Tory nervousness, Farage used an interview with The Sunday Times to reveal that he had twice been offered a peerage in an attempt to get him to stand down Brexit Party candidates who are challenging Tories. Conservative chiefs offered the Brexit Party chairman, Richard Tice, a safe seat only last week.'
« Back to index | View thread »
The posts made on this board are the opinions of the people posting them and do not always reflect the opinion of the board administration.