In light of a recently removed post by a nonmember (but frequent poster), this may be a good time for us to review the Forum Use Policy.
LCSCA FORUM USE POLICY
The following policy was approved by the Directors March 10, 2015.
The purpose of the L.C. Smith Collectors Association (LCSCA) Forum is to promote discussion and exchange information about L.C. Smith shotguns such as questions regarding qualities/grades, design, manufacturing, history, features, and repair. Other purposes for using the Forum include locating replacement parts, obtaining information about individuals who repair or restore L.C. Smith shotguns, and acquiring information about shooting events and gun shows. The LCSCA desires to provide a means and environment that is conducive to this exchange of information. The success of the Forum depends on the quality posts of the participants, and participants are expected to follow a brief set of rules of conduct.
1. Ads seeking to purchase or sell shotguns may not be posted on the Forum.
2. Ads seeking to purchase or sell parts are encouraged.
3. Participants must show respect at all times. A potential LCSCA member's first impression of the LCSCA might be formed by their experience on this Forum. Derogatory remarks directed at or to any organization, business, or person at any level will not be tolerated.
4. Private messages from other individuals should not be copied and pasted in posts on the Forum unless the sender of the private message agrees.
5. Postings containing offensive language, pornography, racist or otherwise discriminatory remarks, anything that violates a law, threats, or links to sites containing this type of material are totally unacceptable.
6. Removal of posts, bans, and warnings will not be discussed on the Forum.
7. Deliberately posting for the purpose of angering and/or insulting any other participant on the Forum is unacceptable.
8. Spamming is prohibited
Improper postings will be removed from the Forum by the moderator. Individuals not following these rules of conduct will be contacted by the moderator if they have included their email address with their posting. If an individual repeats an improper posting after being contacted, the moderator will ban the person from posting. The Forum software provides the means of identifying and electronically banning individual computers.