1. Posters must use their actual names (complete first and last names). Please also add your email at the end of each message so other LCSCA members may assist you privately, especially if seeking parts or a gunsmith recommendation (and posting your general location would be helpful in that regard).
2. Posters must be courteous.
3. Posters may not request opinions on values of shotguns.
4. Forum may NOT be used to buy or sell guns, nor to post links to guns for sale.
L.C. Smith (only) parts (not actions/frames) and barrels MAY be sought or sold, and you should include your email so a buyer or seller may contact you privately.
L.C. Smith (only) collectibles MAY be offered for sale.
5. LCSCA members may sell guns on the "Members Only" Forum
Without exception, posts not adhering to these rules will be deleted.
Please click on "Preview" to review your message prior to posting, paying attention to spelling and punctuation in order to effectively communicate. ALL CAPS are not appropriate.
Images can not be posted directly from your computer; see the FAQ on the Home Page for information.
Questions may be directed to the Forum moderators; Jim Stubbendieck (email@example.com) and Drew Hause (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Beware of Spam emails asking you to open a link - they are NOT from the LCSCA or the moderators.