1. Posters must use their actual names (complete first and last names).
2. Please add your email at the end of your post if seeking parts or a gunsmith recommendation so other LCSCA members may assist you privately. Posting your general location would also be helpful when inquiring about a gunsmith.
3. Posters must be courteous.
4. Posters may not request opinions on values of shotguns.
5. Forum may NOT be used to buy or sell guns, nor to post links to guns for sale.
6. ONLY L.C. Smith parts and barrels (not actions/frames) may be sought or sold on this Forum, and you should include your email so a buyer or seller can contact you privately.
7. ONLY L.C. Smith collectibles may be offered for sale.
8. LCSCA members may sell guns on the "Members Only" Forum
A rough guide to Date of Manufacture may be found here - https://www.doublegunshop.com/dgsnos5.htm
There is some repetition and inconsistency in Hunter Arms' serialization, and you must identify your gun as hammer or hammerless, and pre- or post-1913, or post-1945.
The "Forum Decorum" thread on the PGCA site is for the most part relevant and worth reviewing
Please click on "Preview" to review your message prior to posting, paying attention to spelling and punctuation in order to effectively communicate.
Neither ALL CAPS nor all lower case are acceptable for your name or text.
Review this thread before posting an announcement regarding an event or shoot
Without exception, posts not adhering to these rules will be modified by the moderators or deleted.
Questions may be directed to the Forum moderators; Jim Stubbendieck (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Drew Hause (email@example.com).
Beware of Spam emails asking you to open a link - they are NOT from the LCSCA or the moderators.