Yes, it's a day early, but there's so much stuff to give away! You've all been so generous in donating and the ITP Prize Closet (okay, more like a Prize Corner) is filling up!
Starting at 3pm EDT today, Tuesday, May 4th, the first of two giveaway days will begin!
There will be four drawings each day. Same rules as always apply.
As a side note, there are also drawings tentatively scheduled for July and September before we reach the big Twelve Days of Giving event that will start at the end of November. Since 2021 marks Ken’s 60th birthday, each month’s drawings will have at least one Ken or Ken related items so if he’s your thing? Keep your eyes open!
Now on to the fine print…..
- Drawings will be held on Wednesday, May 5th and Thursday, May 6th. The first giveaway will be posted the afternoon of Tuesday, May 4th around 3pm so that everyone has enough time to enter. As before, the next series of drawings will be posted when the previous series ends.
- There will be four giveaways per day for a total of eight giveaways and the drawings will be open to all members, no matter where in the world they live.
- To make this fun and fair for everyone, you will only be allowed to win once so that everyone has a chance. This is no different than the previous drawings. This time, since the schedule is condensed, I encourage everyone to enter for whatever they might be interested in. I’ll sort out the entries (if you win early and have entered a later drawing) as we go along.
- You may enter as many of the drawings as you like, but you can only win once. If you've already won/aren't interested in the giveaway, but still want to answer the drawing question, please post your answer with the words "not an entry" somewhere so we know you are not participating in that particular giveaway
- To make sure every drawing stays up for a full 24-hour cycle, I will post the drawings each afternoon, approximately around 3pm Eastern Daylight Time, though depending on my day this may vary a bit. It will never be shorter but it might be a smidge longer. U.S. Eastern Daylight Time is both my time zone and the board’s official time zone. That time is listed at the top of the board.
- When I post the new drawings the next afternoon, the previous day’s drawings will officially close and I will note it as such. I will then collect the names which will then be assigned random numbers by a random number generator. For "extra" randomness, bingo balls with those numbers will be placed in a bingo ball cage, the balls spun around, and a winner will be determined by whatever ball is spit out. These "Bingo Ball Sessions" will be recorded and uploaded to ITP, so you will get to see and hear me when I pick the winners.
- If a "second chance" drawing needs to be held for any items, they will be posted as soon as possible the evening of Thursday, May 6th and will be drawn the afternoon of Friday, May 7th.
- Winning one of the official ITP drawings does not prevent someone from winning another drawing hosted by another board member – just the official ITP drawings only.
- Other board members will be allowed to host their own drawings during this time, following all standard board rules. The more the merrier!
- Last, but not least, I will be shipping everyone’s prizes, except for two, so if you win, please look for my post asking you to contact me with your shipping information. I plan to ship all prizes on Saturday, May 8th, assuming I have all of the necessary addresses. My “shipping department” assures me they are ready and waiting, so good luck!
Photos of all eight prizes will be listed here. I know they’re not there yet, so just keep checking back. They will be there by 3pm EDT. Promise. https://gallery.bethanysdollhouse.com/index.php/In-The-Pink-Photos/May-the-4th-Giveaway