In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Silkstone Tuesday...Vintage hankie skirt!
Posted by Judi in Florida on 9/5/2023, 2:06 pm
- What a lovely skirt! Lovely doll too! - Ivy in MA 9/7/2023, 10:02 pm
- Re: Silkstone Tuesday...Vintage hankie skirt! - Very sweet! 9/7/2023, 11:29 am
- Pretty and delicate! - Nilsa 9/6/2023, 6:04 pm
- Oh that's cute--so summery! - Krissy 9/6/2023, 1:39 pm
- Love the crochet top, and the color. - Carol Jeanie 9/6/2023, 11:56 am
- Very pretty. - Margie 9/6/2023, 10:29 am
- Love the little pocket. I have a hanky sitting on my machine that is supposed to be a skirt soon. - Kathy M. in CO 9/6/2023, 7:28 am
- Beautiful Judi, I own many of your custom fashions. You do excellent work. - Judy in Pa 9/5/2023, 5:35 pm
- Very creative. - ellen 9/5/2023, 3:43 pm
- I love clothes from hankies. Love the little pocket on skirt too.. - Bobbi in IN 9/5/2023, 3:37 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.