In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Just checking In
Posted by Ron Faulkner on 2/5/2023, 10:57 am
Hi everyone happy to see the forum Joanne created still going strong. I went to cemetery yesterday and spent time talking to her I miss he so much. Enjoy ur collecting agin enjoy I know I donít check in a lot memories are too strong and hurts to much and makes me miss her even more.
Thanks for keeping this forum alive for her each of you.
Love Ron Faulkner
- So good to hear from you, Ron. Joanne was so loved, and she lived her passions. We're all lucky to > - Colleen 2/9/2023, 6:43 pm
- Sending loving hugs to you, Ron. Stay well and happy. We all miss her so. - Barb in Chicago 2/7/2023, 4:18 pm
- Good to hear from you. Know she is missed here too. - ellen 2/6/2023, 7:43 am
- None of us will ever forget her. - Margie 2/6/2023, 12:08 am
- She is always here with us. Take care. - Nilsa 2/5/2023, 11:57 pm
- Thank you for keeping Joanne's dream alive. We do love this group! - Kimberlee 2/5/2023, 10:44 pm
- Good evening Ron, thank you for your continued support of ITP. I miss Joanne & think of her daily>> - Judy in Pa 2/5/2023, 8:42 pm
- Hi Ron...Thank You for this wonderful board..I join in with missing Joanne... - Bobbi in IN 2/5/2023, 7:05 pm
- So wonderful to hear from you. I've wondered how you were getting along. I miss Joanne, too. >> - Danalynne 2/5/2023, 12:42 pm
- Hello Ron! Thank you for the gift IN THE PINK. x o I miss Joanne still. --> - Wandy in Pensacola 2/5/2023, 12:19 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.