In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Just a touch of pink, polka dots, and florals for this rainy Sunday in Pa
Posted by Judy in Pa on 10/2/2022, 4:16 pm
All of my favorite things: Jorge Repaint, custom fashion by Judi, and florals and polka dots.
Have a good evening, lots of rain here this weekend. We needed the rain but not like this.
Take care everyone.
- She's soo Pretty. Is that the Tango Mold? I thought Lea, but think it's Tango. Perfect picnic dress. - Angela 10/5/2022, 2:43 am
- ***Thank you everyone for your kind comments, have a sweet evening*** - Judy in Pa 10/4/2022, 7:41 pm
- She's very sweet, pretty doll! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 10/3/2022, 11:42 am
- She's very pretty. - Margie 10/3/2022, 10:48 am
- So dainty. - ellen 10/3/2022, 7:22 am
- Very pretty, we could use the rain too, but not much here. - Kathy M. in CO 10/3/2022, 6:28 am
- She's totally gorgeous and I love florals as well! - Krissy 10/3/2022, 2:29 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.