In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Got a great doll from a series of great deals!
Posted by Farah in North Texas on 5/15/2022, 11:18 pm
My mom bought the doll at a garage sale in a mommy-made outfit for $5.
My sister bought the top and muff for $2 at an antique store.
I bought the boots (not a fan) and skirt at a different antique store for $3.
I gave her a little bath and reset the curls in the back of her hair.
Great deal for $10, huh? I love her.
- Totally fun when you find stuff for less than a 'song'! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 5/17/2022, 9:59 am
- What a beauty... And what a final price! Absolutely stunning. Big hugs :) - Pedro 5/17/2022, 6:43 am
- Wonderful Farah, what a great story. She is perfection. So happy for you. - Judy in Pa 5/16/2022, 7:59 pm
- Love it when deals are found! It gives one hope! - Ivy in MA 5/16/2022, 7:16 pm
- Such a deal Farah....Barbie is so lucky to come home to you and be put together nicely... - Bobbi in IN 5/16/2022, 5:18 pm
- Beautiful! - Kimberlee 5/16/2022, 4:17 pm
- Amazing deal. - Margie 5/16/2022, 10:42 am
- Wow! She is gorgeous! - Wandy in Pensacola 5/16/2022, 8:46 am
- She looks marvelous and beautiful! - Karen/glammourdoll 5/16/2022, 8:45 am
- She looks great!! Love it when serendipity happens. - Kathy M. in CO 5/16/2022, 6:17 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.