In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
DRAWING: Valentines Day treats from the Olive Bar >>>
Posted by Barb in Chicago on 1/23/2022, 7:44 pm
I just finished a few more mini cocktails to add to the Original Olive Bar inventory... and thought it might be good timing for a VALENTINES GIVEAWAY!!
UPTOWN CHIC models the Romantic Red Martini that will be the prize... The winner will get a "matching" PAIR of these bright cocktails (though each piece is actually OOAK). I finished these deco design martini glasses with frosted bases for added retro style.
RULES are simple ... Reply to this post with a short Valentines rhyme/poem that would be nice inside a greeting card.
Winner will be randomly chosen Friday night, and packet will be mailed promptly for delivery before ST Valentines Day.
Good Luck to all.
Barb J, proprietor of the Olive Bar
- Love grows exponentially when you are around. - Ivy in MA 1/28/2022, 10:09 pm
- My Heart Beats for You! - Lori N 1/28/2022, 8:14 pm
- You are beyond the beauty of my imagination. And are loved, chosen, and wanted more than life itself - Angela 1/27/2022, 9:26 am
- Re: DRAWING: Valentines Day treats from the Olive Bar >>> - Sylvia 1/26/2022, 11:37 am
- Not an entry. Thanks for the drawing. Your drinks are fab. - Margie 1/25/2022, 11:16 am
- Iím yours. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges. - Nilsa 1/24/2022, 11:17 pm
- A broken heart is not such a bad thing... - Farah in North Texas 1/24/2022, 10:22 pm
- Not an entry, love your cocktail pieces Barb. - Judy in Pa 1/24/2022, 8:09 pm
- Roses are red... - Paul in Warrensburg 1/24/2022, 3:17 pm
- All doubt despair and fear become insignificant, once the intention of life becomes LOVE. Rumi tha - Sandi M in Chicagoland 1/24/2022, 11:31 am
- NAE - Love her gorgeous flowing dress! Thanks for the drawing! - Jeanie 1/24/2022, 8:20 am
- NAE - Gorgeous. And thank you! - Bethany in PA 1/24/2022, 6:36 am
- NAE but lovely photo! :) - Krissy 1/24/2022, 12:27 am
- You are the stars in my sky, the bird songs in my day, and the purrs of all kittens. >>> - Kimberlee 1/24/2022, 12:25 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.