In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
ITP Giveaway: Day 5 - Drawing 1: Do you add anything “fancy” to your hot chocolate?
Posted by Bethany in PA on 12/2/2021, 2:34 pmEdited by board administrator 12/2/2021, 3:38 pm
Nope. I’m kind of a plain chocolate kind of girl, even though I know that “flavors” are a big thing.
In this drawing you are playing for “It’s Chile Out There!,” an NRFB DOTW Passport: Chile Barbie.
The doll was donated by Judy in PA.
- Drawing is closed - check back for the winner this afternoon. :-) - Bethany in PA 12/3/2021, 2:54 pm
- A soft peppermint stick. - Farah in North Texas 12/3/2021, 12:54 pm
- Vanilla and Peep marshmallows. I'm such a child! - Steph in ma 12/3/2021, 7:12 am
- Not an Entry---I'm with Barb, creme de cocoa or Kahlua would be fabulous! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 12/2/2021, 7:05 pm
- Yes definitley, I add a bit of Spice Rum, Maple sirop and Cinnamon :o))) - France BijouDoll 12/2/2021, 6:03 pm
- Not entry - Our ultimate top-off was a blast of Kahlua. Holiday tradition ;-) - Barb in Chicago 12/2/2021, 5:13 pm
- Not an entry. I do like those mini marshmallows. :) - Judie in Montreal 12/2/2021, 4:56 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.