In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Congratulations to all the winners!!
Drum roll, please.....
Sorry for the delay but the bingo balls did roll and the winners are....
Day #1, Drawing #1 Winner for DOTW France: Ruth
Day #1, Drawing #2 Winner for blue & silver fashion pack: Kimberlee
Day #1, Drawing #3 Winner for School Daze fashion pack: Krissy
Now for the notes...
Actually more of a clarification on some things....
1) If there is no winner for a certain item (meaning that no one enters) it will be carried over to Day 13 - The Mystery Day.
2) On Day 13, EVERYONE can play for anything - even if you've already won before.
Now for the personal stuff....
3) For those worried there is something wrong with me? There isn't. I just have a lot more commitments this year than I did last. I have family members with some medical issues and have book signings/public appearances the next two weekends. No great secret. Just busier than I anticipated. Videos will return for at least the end of the giveaways.
4) If you've volunteered to help pay for shipping (particularly if you win an giveaway) please get in contact with me via the email at the top of the board. My time on the board is limited right now and I'm afraid I might have missed someone. Also, we had a very generous donation overnight that will help defray some of the shipping costs.
5) I do want to thank everyone who emailed or messaged me overnight with their words of concern. This board and its members mean the world to me and I appreciate your care and concern more than I can say. Though, truly, I am fine. I promise.
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.