In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
NDR. Back from surgery
Posted by Cathy (kellycat) on 11/24/2021, 3:27 pm
Iím back home now. They said everything went well. Iím wrapped with an ace bandage that I have to wear for 24 hours. They took some nodes out but sent them for testing and Iíll know the results by next Tuesday when I see the surgeon. Right now it looks like my right breast is half the size of the left one but I donít know if thatís because of the ace bandage. They gave me ice packs to wear and Tylenol 3 to take.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!7
- Hang in there----! Enjoy your family this weekend! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 11/27/2021, 10:23 am
- Cathy, I didn't you had breast surgery! Hope you're doing OK & in a good mood. A candle is on 4 you - Pedro 11/27/2021, 5:11 am
- Glad you're home. Don't over do. Continued prayers. - Margie 11/25/2021, 11:35 am
- Sounds like it went well, glad you get to be home. - Kathy M. in CO 11/25/2021, 6:48 am
- Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Cathy. Relax and enjoy the holiday.... - Bobbi in IN 11/24/2021, 9:25 pm
- Keep taking care and try to relax. Prayers will continue. - Nilsa 11/24/2021, 9:07 pm
- Glad you are home. Feel better. - Kimberlee 11/24/2021, 8:41 pm
- So good to hear from you & that all went well. Take care & rest-up. Will keep you in my prayers. - Judy in Pa 11/24/2021, 8:07 pm
- Feeling much better after a nap. The ice paks help keep the pain and swelling down. - Cathy (kellycat) 11/24/2021, 6:11 pm
- Time for you to relax for a long weekend, Cathy. You've done fine!! :-) - Barb in Chicago 11/24/2021, 4:28 pm
- Sounds good so far--will keep praying for sure! - Krissy 11/24/2021, 3:40 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.