In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
A weekend Give a way
Posted by Kathy M. in CO on 11/20/2021, 7:22 am
Since Sandi posted all those patterns, it sent me looking for the cape pattern Jim pointed out. I noticed I did not HAVE that pattern, so rushed out and found one on Etsy. Since I was looking through them I also found a pattern I had an extra of, and there was one in my stash to sell. But I decided to share both of them here as a little give a way. You can play for either or both, but can only win one. The first one is mostly uncut and complete. The second one that has clothes as well as full size patterns to complete the Barbie closet shown is completely uncut, but for some reason someone copy the pattern envelope and added it to a manilla envelope. To play just post which pattern you are playing for ( wardrobe, closet, or both ) and let me know if you had any Mommy made clothes as a child.
Contest will be open all weekend, and I will pull two random winners on Monday Morning.
Kathy M. in CO
- Not an entry - my mom sews super well (she even worked as seamstress and dressmaker) but>>>>> - Pedro 11/27/2021, 5:45 am
- Great post---! Not an Entry though! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 11/22/2021, 11:34 am
- Not an entry, m6 grandmother was a great seamstress & tailor & made my Barbie fashions.. - Judy in Pa 11/21/2021, 8:32 pm
- Playing for the wardrobe pattern. I had mommy and grandma made Barbie clothes. - Wandy in Pensacola 11/20/2021, 2:33 pm
- Not an entry because I'm not a seamstress, but LOVE seeing these! I remember going through the > - Danalynne 11/20/2021, 12:39 pm
- Nice items Kathy! Want to play for both. I had auntie and mommy made clothes as a child. - Nilsa 11/20/2021, 11:16 am
- Not an entry. Thanks for the drawing. I iinherited my lack msg - Margie 11/20/2021, 10:53 am
- I would love the wardrobe pattern and yes my mom made Barbie clothes for me as a child. Thanks! - Faye in AZ 11/20/2021, 10:07 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.