In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Cathy (kellycat) on 10/25/2021, 9:12 pm
Today I got the unfortunate news that I do in fact have breast cancer. I see a cancer doctor on Wednesday to see what we have to do about it. I think it is early stages so my survival chances are good.
I look at my pretty doll with pink hair that I win in the drawing and she reminds me of all the wonderful, caring friends I have. Iím so lucky for all your support and kindness. Thanks again for everything!
- So sorry to hear this, Cathy! Sending good thoughts and prayers. - Colleen 10/27/2021, 3:09 pm
- Be strong Cathy...Fight this...((Hugs)) and prayers to beat this... - Bobbi in IN 10/27/2021, 12:26 pm
- Now, that you know---you can put all your energy to healing and dealing with it, instead of worrying - Sandi M in Chicagoland 10/27/2021, 10:35 am
- God is in control--more prayers on the way! - Krissy 10/26/2021, 11:20 pm
- We are here for you Cathy, sending many blessings. Early detection is key. Much love. - Judy in Pa 10/26/2021, 8:01 pm
- Thanks again EVERYONE! You are all so wonderful and encouraging! - Cathy (kellycat) 10/26/2021, 7:23 pm
- Keep the faith Cathy. You will defeat it. I will pray for your recovery,. - Nilsa 10/26/2021, 6:00 pm
- Sending good vibes to you. Trust your docs and you should do very well. <3 - Barb in Chicago 10/26/2021, 12:33 pm
- Keeping you in prayer. It is a blessing you caught it early. (love n hugs) - Danalynne 10/26/2021, 12:20 pm
- Sending you love and prayers. Glad you caught it early. - Margie 10/26/2021, 11:27 am
- sending along prayers and positive encouragement, much love & (((hugs))) from my heart <3 - Karen/glammourdoll 10/26/2021, 9:42 am
- Fight the good fight Cathy. We are all here for you! - Judie in Montreal 10/26/2021, 9:13 am
- More prayers for you - Paul in Warrensburg 10/26/2021, 8:42 am
- I'm so sorry to hear this. Glad to hear that it was caught early. - Bethany in PA 10/26/2021, 8:02 am
- Thanks to everyone that replied and sent good thoughts and prayers... - Cathy (kellycat) 10/25/2021, 11:48 pm
- So sorry!!! But you can beat it. My mom and sister are both breastÖ. - Sandy 10/25/2021, 11:29 pm
- Sorry to hear but you will beat this!! Sending good thoughts! - Terri in Indiana 10/25/2021, 10:21 pm
- I will continue to send healing thoughts. Good that you caught it early! - Kathy M. in CO 10/25/2021, 10:06 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.