In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
ITP Drawing #4: Do you have any fun fall traditions?
Posted by Bethany in PA on 10/12/2021, 8:33 amEdited by board administrator 10/12/2021, 12:05 pm
Honestly, I really don’t. We have a few things that we do every year, but no real traditions. Maybe I need to think about starting a few!
In this drawing, you are playing for “Going Casual,” which consists of one Barbie outfit and one Ken outfit from two Mattel fashion packs.
Drawing will close Wednesday, October 13th at approximately 2pm Eastern Daylight time.
- Drawing is closed - check back for the winner this afternoon. :-)ions? - Bethany in PA 10/13/2021, 12:11 pm
- I live in Florida now, but in Massachusetts we used to pick apples then make apple crumble. So yummy - Colleen 10/12/2021, 9:57 pm
- I start drinking Apple Cider when the cool weather comes in the fall. - Farah in North Texas 10/12/2021, 8:55 pm
- We drive up Red Arrow Hwy in Michigan to see fall colors and hit some favorite spots. - Bobbi in IN 10/12/2021, 4:52 pm
- Yes, we visit a chestnut tree every year and bring home some chestnuts to put in a special bowl. <3 - Steph in ma 10/12/2021, 3:14 pm
- Not an entry. Yes Margie, Roxy is a fashion brand. I enjoy apple picking in the fall. - Ivy in MA 10/12/2021, 12:41 pm
- Not an entry. Is Roxy a brand? I saw it today on some outfits at Wal-Mart. - Margie 10/12/2021, 11:44 am
- We like to go to a local nursery that does a giant pumpkin weigh in. - Kathy M. in CO 10/12/2021, 9:16 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.