In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
ITP Drawing #2: Is fall your favorite season? If not, which one is?
Posted by Bethany in PA on 10/12/2021, 8:32 am
Personally, I like fall, but it’s not my favorite. That would have to be summer. I am all about the heat and sunshine, though I appreciate the golden light of fall.
In this drawing, you are playing for “Seasons Change,” which consists of one Barbie outfit and one Ken outfit. Ken’s outfit is from the redheaded BMR articulated Ken. Barbie’s dress is from a fashion pack with shoes and earrings added.
Earrings are made by me using handmade clay beads and sterling silver plated components.
Drawing will close Wednesday, October 13th at approximately 2pm Eastern Daylight time.
- Drawing is closed - check back for the winner this afternoon. :-)ot, which one is? - Bethany in PA 10/13/2021, 12:10 pm
- Yes, - Angela 10/13/2021, 1:20 am
- It's a tie! Spring or Fall. Like seeing what flowers come up first but - Terri in Indiana 10/12/2021, 10:04 pm
- Not an entry...Had to say I love those earrings!!! - Jeanie 10/12/2021, 9:41 pm
- I like fall, but it doesn't last long in Idaho. Summer is my favorite season since I teach. - Amy 10/12/2021, 7:32 pm
- Fall is my absolute favorite season... - Bobbi in IN 10/12/2021, 4:55 pm
- Not an entry. Spring is my favourite. Everything growing again, the snow gone, the geese coming back - Judie in Montreal 10/12/2021, 12:47 pm
- Not an entry. Spring is my favorite, but I love Fall too. Mostly having to do with colors. - Ivy in MA 10/12/2021, 12:39 pm
- Summer is my favorite season since we moved. The breeze off the bay keeps it comfortable most days. - Danalynne 10/12/2021, 12:04 pm
- Somebody stole Devin's clothes! LOL - Margie 10/12/2021, 11:45 am
- Probably is Fall. End of Mowing Season and weather's great! - Paul in Warrensburg 10/12/2021, 11:23 am
- Not an entry, but I love fall, cool weather and gorgeous colors - Kathy M. in CO 10/12/2021, 9:18 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.