In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
A little friend
Posted by Kathy M. in CO on 9/22/2021, 9:07 am
I can't decide whether I like Sleeping Biddle in the castle or the garden, but leaning toward the garden photo. I got her in a lot of dolls I got last weekend. She was missing the sleeves on her gown, so I have her some new ones, and her belt needs fixed. For some reason I happened to have a couch for her, so that worked out. I think she is a cutie no matter what. BTW sewing sleeves on a dress that size is for crazy people! LOL
I think the castle needs more vines to really make it work.
The garden is cuter, and I edited more:
Kathy M. in CO
- Love the garden but the castle would be great if there was more "stuff." - Bethany in PA 9/23/2021, 6:34 am
- Adorable! - Kimberlee 9/22/2021, 6:24 pm
- So cute. I love Kiddles. - Margie 9/22/2021, 12:22 pm
- I like the castle best lol. Now you know why so many of us doll sewers have bald spots, it's> - Angie, BCCan Designs 9/22/2021, 12:18 pm
- When mini's are really MINI! LOL, I have a couple of Liddles and goodness they are tiny, too. And, r - Sandi M in Chicagoland 9/22/2021, 12:15 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.