In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Still Blue Monday for Me. CST.
Posted by Farah in North Texas on 9/21/2021, 12:43 am
My sister said he kind of looked like Dick Van Dyke as Dr. Mark Sloan on Diagnosis Murder.
I repainted a Donnie Osmand head and stuck it on Fred from Scoobie Doo's body. I bought both the head and Fred in a lot of TLC Barbies. The head had patches where the color was gone and poor Fred had his nose chopped off.
And now I have a Mark Sloan.
- He looks great! - Margie 9/22/2021, 12:29 pm
- Great handiwork! - Ivy in MA 9/22/2021, 6:31 am
- Oh wow--good job! I used to watch that show all the time :) - Krissy 9/21/2021, 8:21 pm
- The likeness is amazing, great work Farah. - Judy in Pa 9/21/2021, 7:52 pm
- You did a great job. He does look like him! - Danalynne 9/21/2021, 4:44 pm
- He looks great as Mark Sloan! - Wandy in Pensacola 9/21/2021, 4:27 pm
- OUTSTANDING!!! The smile is perfect ... who'd have guessed! :-) - Barb in Chicago 9/21/2021, 3:41 pm
- I'm laughing so hard...he looks great and yes he does look a bit like Van Dyke. I look at some of my - Sandi M in Chicagoland 9/21/2021, 11:30 am
- I love this! He does look like him! - Bethany in PA 9/21/2021, 6:39 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.