In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Vintage Barbie and others collection for sale
Posted by JOHN M S on 9/18/2021, 6:55 pm
Hello, I live in MASSACHUSETTS. I am having to move quickly because of my wifes death in AUGUST. I need to sell a vintage Barbie collection. The collection consist mostly of Bubblecuts, Fashion Queens, Midges, Kens ( AA and white) and vintage Barbie outfits. Most of the outfits are not complete, but a good portion are. I do not want to sell the collection in pieces, as I do not have much time where I am, nor do I want to pay to have it put in storage. I bought everything off of ebay and spent around $5k or more. If you live in MA, CT, NH, RI and collect Barbie, and are interested, email me, we can arrange a day to see it all. I will send pics to those who are interested, once I can get over to the house. I do not have time to sell individuALLY, so it all has to go as a unit. This is not a farce or a joke. This is my third time trying to post this. Some people might remember me as JOHN SCALES from the 90's on this board. Thank you! John
- Hi John, It's Rose My # Is 508-450-7330 - Rose B. 9/29/2021, 9:28 am
- John, sorry for your loss. Good luck with your sale. I agree auctions are probably the best bet - Ivy in MA 9/22/2021, 6:42 am
- John, I am so sorry to hear about your wife. I am sure someone here can help you. - Judy in Pa 9/20/2021, 8:13 pm
- I'm so sorry to hear this. Just seeing this now. An auction house might be your best choice. I'm - Bethany in PA 9/20/2021, 10:40 am
- If you don't have any luck with an individual, your might try an auction house. They can handle ( m - Kathy M. in CO 9/19/2021, 10:10 pm
- Good luck. So sorry about your wife. - Margie 9/19/2021, 9:46 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.