In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Just wanted to tell everyone, please take precautions when going out at dusk.My Hubby has West Nile
Posted by Bobbi in IN on 9/10/2021, 2:31 pm
He has that and a brain infection. Doing better was taken to inpatient rehab. Been in the hospital 10 days and will be here for at least 2 more weeks.
Also, thanks Bethany about trying to figure out my problem with the board. Saw Barb in Chicago note about cookies. I asked my daughter on the phone how to clear up cookies and she helped me. Now I can see the pictures again from computer and phone.
So HI Everyone!!!!
- Praying Ron recovers soon - Bethany in PA 9/12/2021, 8:13 pm
- Sending positive thoughts to your husband. - Margie 9/11/2021, 1:04 pm
- Re: Just wanted to tell everyone, please take precautions when going out at dusk.My Hubby has West Nile - Sandi M in Chicagoland 9/11/2021, 10:44 am
- My hubby had that years ago, and was so sick. Hope yours does better soon. - Kathy M. in CO 9/11/2021, 6:50 am
- Bobbi, I hope your husband gets well soon, thank you for the advice. - Judy in Pa 9/10/2021, 7:13 pm
- Hi Bobbi. Glad to know your husband is recovering. Take care. - Nilsa :) 9/10/2021, 6:49 pm
- Hi Bobbi! Keeping you and Ron in thought and prayer. <3 - Barb in Chicago 9/10/2021, 5:27 pm
- Hi, Bobbi! Hope your hubby heals quickly. - Kimberlee 9/10/2021, 3:33 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.