In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Vintage dressed Francie I got 12 years ago for roughly $3.00 ;-)
Posted by robincua on 7/28/2021, 2:01 am
|In support of the ongoing 2020 Tokyo Olympics, here is my dressed vintage brunette Francie I got from a thrift store 12 years ago for only around $3.00. I got her wearing the top and skirt from Skipperís School Girl #1921 (1965-1966); and jacket from Barbieís Tennis Anyone? #941 (1962-1964).
- Pretty pretty Francie. Feels like she is at the Olympics.... - Bobbi in IN 7/28/2021, 11:36 pm
- She was not only a great find but a great deal too. She is a pretty one. - Judy in Pa 7/28/2021, 7:54 pm
- She looks great! - Ivy in MA 7/28/2021, 6:13 pm
- Interesting outfit combo, but it looks great. And what a bargain. - Margie 7/28/2021, 11:06 am
- Very cute!!! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 7/28/2021, 9:02 am
- FAB girl and so pretty! - Karen/glammourdoll 7/28/2021, 8:49 am
- Gorgeous! Even if she is in need of some restoration work. :-) - Bethany in PA 7/28/2021, 8:43 am
- Cute combo! - Kathy M. in CO 7/28/2021, 7:13 am
- She looks wonderful! - Steph in ma 7/28/2021, 7:09 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.