In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Updated Photos of My Green-Ear Girls and Introducing Inked Ken.
Posted by Farah in North Texas on 7/26/2021, 1:27 am
- This is so interesting, and such great results! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 7/27/2021, 11:11 am
- Thank goodness you saved them, great work Farah. - Judy in Pa 7/26/2021, 7:58 pm
- They are sooo much better--great job! - Krissy 7/26/2021, 3:41 pm
- Excellent work on the clean up!! They all look fabulous and ready for dressing in vintage. :-) - Barb in Chicago 7/26/2021, 12:18 pm
- You're doing a great job. - Margie 7/26/2021, 12:03 pm
- They are looking great! Wonderful job! - Bethany in PA 7/26/2021, 10:28 am
- They look great. What did you do to get rid of the green? - Faye in AZ 7/26/2021, 7:12 am
- You did a fabulous job removing the green and ink. Did you use Remove-Zit? - Ivy in MA 7/26/2021, 6:36 am
- Amazing results. What did you use? - Kathy M. in CO 7/26/2021, 6:35 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.