In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Kathy M. in CO on 7/16/2021, 9:23 am
Spent some time yesterday with the new swirl. A quick bath helped and then it took me a solid half an hour to tease the original rubber bands out of her style and then a bit longer for the retie. I may still put in a hard curl. I hated to comb out what was left of the original, but it was the only way to redo the hair and it had to be done. I did a quick lash ridge touch up, and she still needs just a little touch up on one side of her lips. Decided she looked better in peach than pink and here she is:
I cheated in the edit and removed a few flyaways that had broken off too short. Still working on the TnT, but she is coming along.
Kathy M. in CO
- She looks, MAHvelous! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 7/17/2021, 7:52 pm
- Nice job, Kathy! All your hard work definitely paid off. (Love the peach too.) :-) - Jeanie 7/17/2021, 11:59 am
- Fantastic makeover--wow!! - Krissy 7/17/2021, 11:02 am
- She looks fabulous! - Ivy in MA 7/16/2021, 9:52 pm
- Absolutely gorgeous restyle Kathy, she is the doll of my dreams. Great work. - Judy in Pa 7/16/2021, 8:45 pm
- Amazing re-do and she looks gorgeous in your classic peach dress! - Joane In Baltimore 7/16/2021, 1:01 pm
- She is gorgeous! - Jurrie 7/16/2021, 11:18 am
- She looks terrific. - Margie 7/16/2021, 10:58 am
- She is beautiful! You found a diamond in the rough and made her sparkle! - Wandy in Pensacola 7/16/2021, 10:51 am
- She's gorgeous! You did a great job! - Judie in Montreal 7/16/2021, 9:56 am
- Oh, she is stunning and cleaned up so well! Congrats again! - Bethany in PA 7/16/2021, 9:32 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.