In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
My new addition to Barbie's friends shows her own style >>>
Posted by Barb in Chicago on 7/14/2021, 5:42 pm
As the sky darkens with an impending storm, I just needed to do something cheery. So I took some time to style the petite Look doll into an homage to Anne Klein. (Thanks to LaBoutique creations.)
I love this face sculpt ... I consider it a more conservative version of Steffie's mouth. She's now one of my favorites for photography.
I may need to create an umbrella for her later tonight. (Gotta love the summer rain!)
- I love her. Great photos. - Margie 7/16/2021, 11:12 am
- She is fun. I may be kicking myself for not ordering this one. - Kathy M. in CO 7/15/2021, 7:29 am
- Great styling! - Ivy in MA 7/15/2021, 4:49 am
- Very Cool and cute! delightful! - Karen/glammourdoll 7/14/2021, 9:22 pm
- We had a big storm, too. I love the face on this girl. Great pics. - Danalynne 7/14/2021, 9:00 pm
- Very cute :) - Nilsa :) 7/14/2021, 8:11 pm
- Gorgeous girl and photo's--wish we had some summer rain right now! :) - Krissy 7/14/2021, 8:07 pm
- She is so beautiful. Great styling, this fashion suits her perfectly. - Judy in Pa 7/14/2021, 8:07 pm
- She's gorgeous and I love the way you styled her! - Bethany in PA 7/14/2021, 7:17 pm
- I can't wait until mine arrives, she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 7/14/2021, 6:22 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.