In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Friends sharing Kenís fashion
Posted by Tracy in UT on 7/14/2021, 9:52 am
I recently purchased the blue tie dye Ken fashion pack for my curvy girls and when I put the top on a doll, the neck stood out funny. I added a few stitches on each side and it fixed the problem. These ladies arenít paying any attention to the 100+ degrees, lol.
- They both look great, love these mix and match fashions.. - Judy in Pa 7/14/2021, 8:14 pm
- Heat or no heat, they look gorgeous! - Bethany in PA 7/14/2021, 7:15 pm
- They look GREAT!!! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 7/14/2021, 6:13 pm
- Cool fashions on your lovely gals! - Ivy in MA 7/14/2021, 4:52 pm
- Tracy, you have created a great look for both girls..100 degrees/no problem..AC is on... - Bobbi in IN 7/14/2021, 4:39 pm
- Great idea. It looks perfect on them. I really love the doll on the right. She is so realistic! - Danalynne 7/14/2021, 3:39 pm
- Really love how the white hoodie looks on her1 - Kathy M. in CO 7/14/2021, 12:59 pm
- Cozy! Love the casual "boyfriend" look. The neck looks great on the tie dye! - Barb in Chicago 7/14/2021, 11:19 am
- GR8 pic of very cool dolls :) - Karen/glammourdoll 7/14/2021, 10:54 am
- They are beautiful! I love that Chriselle Lim doll. - Wandy in Pensacola 7/14/2021, 10:40 am
- They look super. - Margie 7/14/2021, 10:35 am
- These are really cute! - Judie in Montreal 7/14/2021, 10:20 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.