In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Silkstone from 2007 archives. Making myself feel way too old! Oh wait, I AM old!
Posted by Angie, BCCan Designs on 7/13/2021, 12:21 pm
- Lovely. - Margie 7/14/2021, 10:41 am
- Love that outfit!, and count me in, I'm old too! LOL - Kathy M. in CO 7/14/2021, 7:28 am
- So stunning, perfect fashion for her, love the rich colors. - Judy in Pa 7/13/2021, 8:09 pm
- really FaB! that is lovely!! - Karen/glammourdoll 7/13/2021, 7:50 pm
- Lovely fashion! Is that a Liberty of London print (dress)? - Ivy in MA 7/13/2021, 6:48 pm
- Beautiful!! Hmmm... Iím old too! - Nilsa 7/13/2021, 6:13 pm
- LOVE that purse.. and cute outfit of course :o) - France BijouDoll 7/13/2021, 6:08 pm
- This is absolutely stunning! - Bethany in PA 7/13/2021, 5:37 pm
- Of course you're not old, gorgeous outfit! - Joane In Baltimore 7/13/2021, 4:00 pm
- Classy! Love what you did with her hair too. - Jeanie 7/13/2021, 3:03 pm
- Yabbut, not "TOO" old - Paul in Warrensburg 7/13/2021, 2:52 pm
- It's lovely, Angie. I love earth tones! - Judie in Montreal 7/13/2021, 12:51 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.