In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Hello. I'm new here.
Posted by dollster on 6/24/2021, 7:52 pm
Longtime lurker, first time poster.
(though I may have posted once or twice before a long time ago)
I thought I'd share a photo I took today of my lovely blonde Mattel 75th Anniversary Silkstone doll with her sister, Red White & Beautiful repro Barbie doll. I recently got this lovely gift set and I love her.
- They are wonderful dolls! Welcome to the group that loves all things Barbie! - Farah in North Texas 6/26/2021, 3:43 pm
- Love your dolls! - Edee in Pa. 6/26/2021, 7:50 am
- Hi, and Welcome....gorgeous photo! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 6/25/2021, 7:26 pm
- Hello, everyone. Thank you for the warm welcome. > - John — dollster 6/25/2021, 2:09 pm
- Gorgeous dolls and welcome. As Margie said, we just prefer you use your real name. :-) - Bethany in PA 6/25/2021, 12:46 pm
- They're gorgeous together! - Steph in ma 6/25/2021, 11:59 am
- Welcome. We do prefer that you use a real first name. - Margie 6/25/2021, 11:21 am
- Lurker, Eh? - Paul in Warrensburg 6/25/2021, 10:12 am
- Welcome. You'll have fun here. - ellen 6/25/2021, 7:28 am
- Beautiful dolls! Love the red swimsuit! - Ivy in MA 6/25/2021, 5:08 am
- Hello and welcome to ITP, so nice to have you join us. Love both of your beautiful dolls. - Judy in Pa 6/24/2021, 7:57 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.