In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
For Friends and Family Day
Posted by Margie on 6/16/2021, 12:24 pm
Allan and Midge are ready to be attendants at the wedding. They were in a display case on the first floor and the other day I took them upstairs to put them in a different case and Midge lost a shoe. Happy to find it today. I think Midge was playing Cinderella, hoping Allan would propose.
- Great couple and at least Midge found her shoe! Knew it had to be there somewhere. :-) - Bethany in PA 6/17/2021, 9:16 am
- Cute couple, did her ploy work? - Kathy M. in CO 6/17/2021, 7:40 am
- Lovely couple! - Ivy in MA 6/17/2021, 3:42 am
- LOL, CUTE BACK STORY JUDY! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 6/16/2021, 11:07 pm
- They look so cute together, truly the perfect match. - Judy in Pa 6/16/2021, 7:38 pm
- Wonderful couple. I can't tell you how many shoes I've lost and never found. Glad you found yours. - Angie, BCCan Designs 6/16/2021, 3:08 pm
- Margie, you are a romantic. You know I love Alan. Great Tux! - Farah in North Texas 6/16/2021, 1:08 pm
- They are beautiful! I hope thy enjoy the wedding reception. - Wandy in Pensacola 6/16/2021, 12:58 pm
- Lovely couple. They look great. - Nilsa :) 6/16/2021, 12:25 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.