In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Barbie styled by a friendÖ
Posted by Bethany in PA on 6/16/2021, 6:40 am
- They are fabulous! - Ivy in MA 6/17/2021, 3:41 am
- Both are cool and so stylishly dressed. - Judy in Pa 6/16/2021, 7:37 pm
- I love that it"s an old woman with a flair for style! I have the one with short hair. - Wandy in Pensacola 6/16/2021, 12:37 pm
- I have the first one and think she's very cool. - Margie 6/16/2021, 12:16 pm
- These fashions are so much fun. I don't recall these dolls at all, but they have pretty faces. - Angie, BCCan Designs 6/16/2021, 11:50 am
- Very fun doll. I like how you styled her. - Cathy (kellycat) 6/16/2021, 11:04 am
- I really wanted both of her, and waited too long! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 6/16/2021, 8:41 am
- I debated about these. I think I would have just liked the fashions. - Kathy M. in CO 6/16/2021, 8:12 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.