In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
A bit of pink lipstick on a new favorite doll>>>
Posted by Barb in Chicago on 6/11/2021, 6:23 pm
Had some fun embellishing Helen K's ruffled blouse today. I felt it needed some buttons and a pin to hold down the bow. Helen K was quite pleased with the result... as was I!
The embellishments were simply hot-fix dots which are attached with low heat settings; so none of the delicate lace was badly affected.
Happy Weekend, everyone!
- Great job! I really love the look your details gave her. - Farah in North Texas 6/13/2021, 11:28 pm
- Lovely changes! - Bethany in PA 6/13/2021, 8:24 am
- Excellent idea, and really improved it. - Danalynne 6/12/2021, 9:36 pm
- Looks like it came that way--good job! - Krissy 6/12/2021, 4:01 pm
- That really makes her outfit look nice. - Margie 6/12/2021, 1:00 pm
- Very Cool and cute! delightful! - Karen/glammourdoll 6/12/2021, 9:31 am
- Lovely fix!!! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 6/12/2021, 8:48 am
- Great idea. It looks terrific. - Kathy M. in CO 6/12/2021, 7:09 am
- She looks so pretty, love the blouse accessories. - Angie, BCCan Designs 6/12/2021, 1:22 am
- The buttons and the pin are just what it needed! Perfectly beautiful. - Wandy in Pensacola 6/11/2021, 9:27 pm
- Very nice! - Ivy in MA 6/11/2021, 8:07 pm
- Very nice and elegant, Barb! - Nilsa :) 6/11/2021, 8:00 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.