In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
New LOOK doll surprised me with improved articulation for sitting!
Posted by Barb in Chicago on 6/10/2021, 12:29 pm
I am geeking out ... The engineering group did a fantastic job redesigning the LOOK doll's hip joints. She can now sit upright with legs together! She can even do the splits!!
This is the petite doll. I'm not sure about the rest of the dolls in this series, but I am definitely delighted with this one.
(blurred for modesty)
If you have one of the other LOOK dolls, please Let Us Know if the articulation is the same.
- Wonderful, looks like fun to 'play' with! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 6/14/2021, 10:28 am
- Such a cute doll! I can't wait until these dolls are available again! - Ivy in MA 6/11/2021, 10:29 pm
- She does sit much better. - Bethany in PA 6/11/2021, 7:00 am
- She's a cutie--good to know! - Krissy 6/11/2021, 1:12 am
- Great pictures Barb, good to know about the articulation. - Judy in Pa 6/10/2021, 7:34 pm
- Nice Barb! - Nilsa 6/10/2021, 4:38 pm
- yep - Paul in Warrensburg 6/10/2021, 2:05 pm
- She's very pretty and that's great news. - Margie 6/10/2021, 1:31 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.