In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
sharing something for F&F theme, Liz models a replica outfit that I made recently
Posted by Karen/glammourdoll on 6/9/2021, 9:15 am
this Liz fashion was so classy
I had to try to do a celeb replica into doll-size.
hope you likey. thanks for looking
- What an amazing replica of a fab fashion! - Ivy in MA 6/11/2021, 10:46 pm
- She was such a classic from my childhood! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 6/10/2021, 10:21 am
- Excellent replication, a true classic style. Love it! - Judy in Pa 6/9/2021, 8:16 pm
- Oh, very classy - great work!! - Ruth 6/9/2021, 7:36 pm
- She's so stunning! - Bethany in PA 6/9/2021, 4:15 pm
- You are so talented! - Farah in North Texas 6/9/2021, 4:11 pm
- beautiful repro!!!! <3 - Barb in Chicago 6/9/2021, 12:59 pm
- I like it. Very nice! - Cathy (kellycat) 6/9/2021, 12:56 pm
- Gorgeous. - Margie 6/9/2021, 12:28 pm
- Liz looks like the real one with your fashion!! - Nilsa :) 6/9/2021, 10:44 am
- Wedding F&F Affair at Vickie's - Sandi M in Chicagoland 6/9/2021, 10:01 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.