In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
One of my latest acquisitions for Blue Monday
Posted by Margie on 5/10/2021, 10:39 am
In Japan, Mattel marketed a Francie-size doll named Tuli Chan who had an anime style face. Some of her fashions were the same as Francie's US fashions, but she also had some exclusive outfits. I bought this culotte outfit on eBay many years ago. It uses the same fabrics as two mod Ken outfits and I love that it matches them. Recently I finally got a Tuli Chan so here she is modeling it.
- She reminds me a bit of the Takara Barbie doll, that developed - Jeanie 5/11/2021, 8:45 am
- I love her. Thanks for Mattel lesson. I love seeing stuff like this. - Kathy M. in CO 5/11/2021, 8:16 am
- She is darling, love her eyes, so pretty. - Judy in Pa 5/10/2021, 8:00 pm
- Very cute! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 5/10/2021, 6:06 pm
- I had no idea Tuli Chan existed. Beautiful and thanks for sharing this Mattel history tidbit. - Ivy in MA 5/10/2021, 5:42 pm
- She is lovely and you know I love the outfit. - Bethany in PA 5/10/2021, 4:40 pm
- She is super in her lovely outfit! - Karen/glammourdoll 5/10/2021, 11:28 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.