In The Pink
[ post a message | In The Pink ]
That silky & nostalgic feeling...
Posted by Helen NY on 5/4/2021, 2:17 pm
#TBT Throwback Tuesday
Its sad to see BFMC has come to an tragic end and eBay prices have gone skyrocketed.
Barbie needs better Fashion designers & Editors.
- Great outfit. Too bad the clothing only wasn't available for those dolls. - Sandi M in Chicagoland 5/6/2021, 10:41 am
- What a fabulous outfit. - Margie 5/5/2021, 10:59 am
- This is gorgeous! - Wandy in Pensacola 5/5/2021, 9:16 am
- Wow! I love this in red! It really pops! - Bethany in PA 5/5/2021, 9:05 am
- So classic. - ellen 5/5/2021, 7:40 am
- Striking in RED ..... - Bobbi in IN 5/4/2021, 9:56 pm
- Lovely gal and pretty special one :) - Karen/glammourdoll 5/4/2021, 9:12 pm
- She looks absolutely stunning in red Helen. - Judy in Pa 5/4/2021, 8:32 pm
- Love this red version of - Ivy in MA 5/4/2021, 7:17 pm
- Beautiful fashions! Sometimes it is more fun to redress the dolls we already have! - Cathy (kellycat) 5/4/2021, 5:14 pm
- Super cool illustration!! - Krissy 5/4/2021, 5:04 pm
- Love the red Fashion Editor great repro. - Kathy M. in CO 5/4/2021, 3:50 pm
- Nice photos and the graphic illustration is beautiful!! - Nilsa 5/4/2021, 3:10 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP is sponsored by NBOS Software, 18Rabbit Software, and Easily Distracted Designs.